3 most delicious recipes for international dishes, each country is famous for a number of delicious main dishes; Where these dishes are prepared in ways that differ somewhat from the traditional methods of preparation, and the most famous countries known for the diversity of their dishes are; Italy, Mexico, France, China and India. And in this article, we will learn about the 3 most delicious recipes for international dishes that you can easily try and enjoy their wonderful taste.
Learn about the 3 most delicious recipes for international dishes
- Two cups of flour.
- Two tablespoons of butter.
- Two eggs of medium size.
- tow big spoon of sugar.
- A little salt.
- Two tablespoons of fresh milk.
How to prepare
Mix the flour, sugar, and butter in a small plastic bowl with both hands after wearing medical gloves, then put salt, eggs, and milk, and repeat the mixing process again until we get a cohesive dough between its parts.
We make three layers of dough on a flat surface, then roll out the entire dough so that the dough becomes easy to shape. Cut the dough into different shapes, and put them in a suitable dish.
We put vegetable oil in a frying pan so that the pan is filled, and we leave the oil over a medium heat to heat well, then drop the pieces of dough formed in the oil until they are cooked, take them out and put them in a large glass bowl, and put powdered sugar (powder) on the pieces, to be ready to be served.
- Four medium-sized potatoes.
- Three tablespoons of butter.
- Finely chopped meat.
- Two hundred grams of boiled corn.
- A little mozzarella cheese.
- Three tablespoons of fresh milk.
- Crushed rusk (crushed cakes).
How to prepare
We wash the potatoes from the dirt well, then put them in a bowl full of water, and leave them for 10 to 15 minutes on a medium heat to boil well. Take out the potatoes, remove the peel, mash them with a fork or hang well in a wide glass dish, add milk and butter to them, and mix the ingredients well with each other. We put olive oil in a frying pan, and wait until the oil heats up, put the minced meat on the oil and stir the meat for one minute with a medium-sized wooden spoon, then put a lid on, and leave the meat to simmer over a low heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
We prepare a rectangular pyrex dish and spread half of the mixed ingredients on it after placing the oil at the bottom of the dish, and put the fried meat on the potatoes as a second layer, then put the other half of the potatoes on top of the meat as a third layer. Put the boiled corn on top of the potatoes, sprinkle with cheese and crushed rusk, and put the dish in the oven for up to 20 minutes, then it is ready to be served.
Fried toast fingers
- 12 slices of fresh toast
- 500 g boneless and skinless chicken pieces
- 2 sliced onions (pre-fried in oil)
- teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper as needed
- a cup of flour
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 2 cups of ground rusk
- Oil for frying
How to make fried chicken fingers:
- Cut the sides of the toast, then flatten the toast with a rolling pin.
- Cut the chicken into thin slices, mix with the red onion slices.
- Add sumac, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper to the chicken mixture, and mix well.
- Put an amount of filling on the side of the toast, rolling it on itself, pressing it gently while rolling.
- Dip the toast fingers in the flour, then dip them in the beaten eggs.
- Finally dip it in the breadcrumbs and make sure it is completely covered with the breadcrumbs.
- Put it in the fridge for an hour to firm up.
- Heat the oil on the stove.
- Fry the toast fingers until golden, remove them from the oil and place them on kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil.