3 most popular cold appetizer recipes for parties, appetizers are light and quick dishes, served before the main dishes in wedding invitations and large parties, or as a snack with desserts and cake in small parties such as birthdays, and they are divided into two types: hot, such as soups, fried cheese sticks, and spring rolls, and cold, such as salads and clubs. Sandwich and cold grape leaves with pomegranate molasses.
Today, in this article, we present to you the 3 most popular cold appetizer recipes for parties to help you prepare for your special occasions.
3 most popular cold appetizer recipes for parties
Learn in the following lines how to make some cold appetizers, serve them to your guests on your trip, and enjoy with them the delicious taste.
How to make pasta salad
- 2 cups (400 g) spiral pasta.
- ½ cup (100 g) black olives, sliced.
- ⅓ cup (65 g) red onion, cut into small cubes.
- ⅓ cup (65 g) grated Parmesan cheese.
- ⅓ cup (65 g) mayonnaise.
- One green bell pepper cut into small cubes.
- One yellow or orange pepper cut into small cubes.
- One red bell pepper cut into small cubes.
- 3 tablespoons (37 g) chopped fresh parsley.
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 g) dried basil.
- Crushed garlic clove.
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil.
- A tablespoon (15 ml) of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of Daejeon mustard.
- Salt and black pepper.
How to prepare:
In a bowl, put garlic, oil, vinegar, mustard, dried basil, salt and black pepper, and mix well. Add mayonnaise, stir well, then leave the sauce aside for 15 minutes. Boil the pasta in boiling salted water, leave it until it is done, then drain it from the water, and let it cool completely. In a large bowl, put the pasta and the rest of the ingredients, and mix well. Add the sauce, stir, then put the salad in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.
How to make club sandwich
- 30 slices of toast without the edges.
- 5 slices of salami.
- 5 slices of smoked turkey.
- 5 slices of smoked salmon.
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers, cut into thin slices.
- ⅛ kilo (125 g) green olives, sliced.
- ½ cup (100 g) tuna, shredded.
- ½ cup (100 g) cream cheese.
- ½ cup (100 g) mayonnaise.
- ½ cup (100 g) Daejeon mustard.
- ¼ cup (50 g) dill.
How to prepare:
In a bowl, put the cheese, dill and a little oil, and stir well until the ingredients are combined. Cut the toast into triangles, stars or flowers, using cookie cutters. Grease half of the bread with Dijon, mayonnaise and cream cheese, then arrange the salami, turkey, salmon, tuna, cucumber and olives randomly over the sauces, such as salmon over the mustard. Spread the rest of the bread over the filling, then put it in serving dishes.
How to make chickpea dip
- ¼ kilo (250 g) chickpeas.
- ½ cup (125 ml) cold water.
- ¼ cup (50 g) tahini.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) lemon juice.
- Clove garlic.
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) olive oil.
- 1 ½ teaspoon (7.5 g) salt.
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 g) ground cumin.
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 g) paprika.
How to prepare:
Soak chickpeas in lukewarm water for 12 hours. Drain the chickpeas from the water, then put them on a medium heat. Add a quantity of water to cover it, then add the cumin and a teaspoon of salt, and bring it to a boil. Cover the pot, and simmer over a low heat for 60-90 minutes, until the chickpeas are tender. In a food processor, put the chickpeas, reserving a little love for garnish.
Add the rest of the salt, garlic, olive oil and lemon juice, and puree until smooth. Add the tahini, mix well, then gradually add cold water while continuing to mix until the texture becomes smooth. Put the hummus in a serving dish, and serve it on your trip with toast, tortillas, Doritos and crackers, or with grilled in the stews. You can use baba ghanoush or cheese dip instead of hummus dip.