3 delicious American soup recipes, American soup recipes enjoy diversity according to the keenness of each state of the United States of America to provide evidence that confirms its adherence to its folklore in this recipe, as well as to provide a distinctive taste that can be made in any kitchen of the world.
Together, we will learn about the 3 most popular American soup recipes in our next article.
3 delicious American soup recipes
Wild rice soup is one of the most popular American soup recipes
- A third of a cup of uncooked wild rice.
- Half a cup of butter.
- A tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Half a cup of flour.
- A quarter cup of water.
- Three cups of chicken broth.
- One medium onion, chopped.
- Two cups of cream.
- Chopped celery sticks.
- 1 teaspoon dry romano
- One medium carrot, cut into small cubes.
- a small spoon of salt.
The method of work
- Mix rice, oil and water in a medium saucepan to make soup, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, and leave the mixture for 30 seconds until it evaporates.
- Prepare the pressure cooker to flatten the onions, celery and carrots, until they are all soft.
- Add the flour to them, stir well, and after mixing the textures, leave them to mature for another two minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth, and the rice that we have not fully settled, stir the mixture for a few moments, then leave it to boil.
- You must make sure that the soup is thick, then leave it for an additional two minutes on the fire.
- Reduce the heat, then add the cream, rosemary, and salt, stir well, then leave the contents of the pot until the rice is soft, for 20 minutes.
- We begin to raise the soup, and pour it into serving dishes for eating.
Bozoul Magic Land Soup
- A kilo and a half of beef (or pork), or chicken broth cube.
- One large onion, chopped.
- Two tablespoons of canola oil.
- Two cloves of garlic, mashed.
- Three cups of beef broth.
- Two cans of drained, well-dried maize porridge.
- Two cans of chopped hot green pepper.
- 2 pods of jalapeno peppers, seeded, and chopped.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Half a teaspoon of cumin.
- Half a teaspoon of dried thyme.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of chili powder.
- Half a cup of chopped fresh coriander. Some tortilla strips.
The method of work
- We prepare the pressure cooker on a low heat, to settle the meat with onions and oil.
- Add the crushed garlic, and stir for another minute.
- Cover the pot with the meat broth, add the corn porridge, hot pepper, jalapeno, salt, cumin, thyme, chopped pepper and chili powder.
- Stir the mixture well, leave it until it boils, then cover the pot, and leave it on a low heat to mature until a full hour has passed, and to ensure a juicy texture of the meat.
- Add coriander at the end, stir a little, then serve the soup with tortilla slices.
- 12 units of clams.
- Three glasses of cold water.
- Two slices of pork (or any type of beef).
- One small onion, chopped.
- 2 pcs of potatoes, cut into cubes
- Quarter teaspoon of salt.
- a little bit of chili
- Two tablespoons of flour.
- A glass of milk.
- Half a cup of cream.
The method of work
- We press lightly on the bacon slices, then put them in a soup pot over medium heat with the amount of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat after boiling, and leave the meat to evaporate, up to a maximum of 6 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the water, then start cutting it into thin slices, and set it aside on a plate.
- We drain the meat water through a fine strainer or a cloth, then leave it in a bowl.
- Cook the bacon in a large pot, using a medium heat, until it acquires a crunchy texture.
- We raise the meat on blotting paper, and we flat the onions until softened in texture.
- Return the meat pieces to the bowl, mix them with the onions, then pour the filtered broth.
- Add potatoes, salt, pepper, and leave the mixture until it boils.
- Reduce the heat and allow the soup mixture to evaporate for 12 minutes, and until the potatoes are soft.
- Mix the milk and flour well in a cup, and then begin to pour it gradually over the contents of the soup.
- Leave the mixture to boil, then stir well for two minutes until it evaporates and acquires a thick consistency.
- Put the cream, stir, then turn off the heat, and serve the soup in eating dishes.