What is BOS Smart Stop System? How does it work? 2022, the most important characteristic of any car is the safety and security system in that car, whether this system is attached to the car, or related to the design of the car itself, from the standards of dynamic balance of the car automatically on the road during movement, even with speed.
and especially when turning dry with slopes, This system is enjoyed by the majority of modern cars, while the most important system, which is not enjoyed by all cars, is the smart safety system, which is related to the imbalance between increasing the fuel supply (when pressing the fuel pedal) and braking the car (when pressing the brake pedal at the same time, which is called the smart stop system, and it is the subject of our article, so follow us.
What is BOS Smart Stop System? How does it work? 2022
The technological advances in artificial intelligence have made dealing with the machine easier, easier, and more accurate at the same time. The smart stop system relies on these smart technological components, which is: “a dual-action system that separates or reduces the engine’s feed, and allows the brakes to work.” Automatically, when pressing the brake pedal and feeding (fuel) at the same time, as a result of the act of the driver of the car, or as a result of a defect that caused that.”
BOS System Components
The smart stop system consists of the following components:
- Operation unit: It is the unit of the computer that coordinates between the components of the system and gives orders according to what has been programmed on it.
- Sensors: They are the smart sensors that monitor the operation of the brake pedal and the fuel pedal, detect any defect that occurs between them, and communicate that to the computer unit.
- Automatic work unit: It is the one that does a double job at the same time, which is to separate the fuel from the engine, or reduce it gradually, and at the same time allow the brakes to work.
How does the BOS smart stop system work?
When a defect related to the car’s fuel supply and braking occurs together, whether this defect is caused by the driver’s fault, unintentional, or for any reason, the sensors associated with the injection or fuel supply and braking system send a signal to the computer with this defect, which in turn gives His commands in less than a split second to reduce or separate the fuel from the engine, while allowing the brakes to work, which reduces the speed of the car and thus stops it; to avoid any potential dangers.
Features of the BOS smart stop system
The smart stop system has several advantages, which can be explained as follows:
- Fuel separation: One of the most important features of this system is that it does not depend on the process of activating the brakes only, but rather it is based on preventing fuel injection into the engine. Which limits the speed of the engine on the one hand, and reduces the amount of movement of the car that depends on its moving mass on the other hand, even if a collision occurs between the car and anything else, the force of this collision is as low as possible; Thus, the occurrence of the least losses, or avoid them altogether.
- Activating the brake: The system is based on activating the brake, and it is considered the main purpose of the system. As it is sometimes called the smart pedal, or Smart Pedal, when a driving defect occurs, braking is activated without fuel, despite pressing both the accelerator pedal and the brake pedal together.
- Self-work: This system is one of the smart systems, as soon as you press both the accelerator and brake pedals together, the system works on its own.
- Reliability: This system is characterized by a high degree of reliability in achieving its purpose, i.e. a low error rate to zero; This is due to its reliance on the intelligent electronic system, and not the complex mechanical system, which has many faults.