The best 2 ways to make cheesecake, There are many ways to make cheesecake, and in the following article we will talk about how to make this cheesecake.
The best 2 ways to make cheesecake
The method of making cheesecake is easy and simple, and it is eaten cold, so choose from this article your favorite recipe and apply it:
How to make the original cheesecake
It is the original gentlemen’s cheesecake that has its origins in America, as this recipe includes 12 portions, and requires 20 minutes of preparation and an hour of cooling:
- Cheesecake Ingredients
- Two and a half cups of gentlemen’s biscuits.
- 1/3 cup of sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Components of the inner filling
- Three packages of soft cream cheese.
- A cup and a half of sugar.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 4 eggs.
- Cake coating ingredients
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Two teaspoons of sugar.
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
Here are the steps to follow in order to make the original cheesecake:
- Mix the biscuit crumbs, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, and add the melted butter to it.
- Arrange the previous dough on the bottom of the tray and on the sides.
- Bake this layer at 350 for five minutes.
- Mix the soft cheese, sugar and vanilla in another bowl until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Add the egg yolk to this mixture, while whisking the whites in another bowl until it becomes creamy, and then add it to the previous bowl.
- Put this mixture on top of the base layer in the tray, then put it in the oven for an hour, and another hour in the refrigerator.
- Mix sour cheese with sugar, vanilla and whipped cream, and place the mixture on top of the cheesecake tray.
The nutritional value of this recipe
Each piece or serving of this recipe contains:
How to make cold cheesecake
As for the method of making cold cheesecake that does not need baking, it is as follows:
cold cheesecake ingredients
- Components of the lower layer
- A cup and a half of plain biscuit crumbs.
- tow big spoon of sugar.
- A tablespoon of brown sugar.
- 100 grams of melted butter.
- Components of the base layer
- 450 grams of soft cheese, at room temperature.
- A cup of fine sugar.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Two teaspoons of lemon juice.
- 75 grams of sour cheese.
- A cup and a half of heavy cream.
- It is worth noting that for the last layer you need whipped cream.
Here is how to make a cold cheesecake with steps:
- Make sure the biscuit crumbs are well crushed and then add the sugar and melted butter to make a smooth mixture.
- Put the layer on the bottom of the tray and on the edges a little and then put it in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes.
- Mix the soft cream cheese and the fine sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the vanilla and lemon juice to the previous mixture, then the sour cheese and stir well before adding the heavy cream, stirring well.
- Pour this mixture onto the bottom prepared in the first step.
- Put the cake in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Put the whipped cream on top of the cake.
Tips for making cheesecake
- All the previous recipes are considered high in calories and it is not recommended to eat a lot of them.
- If you suffer from diabetes, do not eat more than a small piece and measure your sugar level regularly after that.
- If you want to make cheesecake with fewer calories, try to resort to products with less fat.
- The patients with heart and cholesterol should avoid eating large amounts of cheesecake.