Explain the Android Studio application and run its latest version 2022, here is the best guide to do that! Technology in general is a way for many people to discover many hobbies that are constantly being practiced. In fact, there are many interesting things that you can do through it to eventually reach the one with whom you find your passion! For example, creativity in image designs, video editing and design, drawing as well,
as well as writing, all of these are hobbies that you can do professionally with the help of your computer and many more, and today we are talking about another one of them, which is developing applications and games. If it really is your hobby, or feels like it will become your way, here’s a guide to your best assistant, Android Studio!
Explain the Android Studio application and run its latest version 2022
What is Android Studio?
If you really want to develop an application or a game, whatever the goal you will be developing on the basis of, my friend is sure that Android Studio is the best choice for you. When mentioning an application that runs in a fully customized environment for an Android application, and not like some other tools that are primarily intended for other environments such as Java like Eclipse, the famous application of the most prominent competitor to Android Studio!
In 2013, the first version of this application was released and it was beta for a year and we have the first stable version for developers that you can run on one of the platforms Windows, Linux, or even Mac OS and the interface of Apple devices to reach the 2021 version, which is the last and remains the best program for developing Android applications This, of course, is not for nothing! For example,
there are many programming languages supported by Android Studio in fact, most notably those that are available to owners of the third generation of this tool, which is Kotlin, which is primarily dedicated to designing Apk files, and it is not the only language or feature of course, for example:
- The tool is equipped with an integrated and full of features emulator. You can see what your work looks like in order to keep track of the changes you add without any need to use a tool or anything outside of Android Studio.
- There are so-called help templates, and a lot of templates that make it easier for you if you decide to develop an application or game using Android Studio, and this is of course in order to save time and effort and to facilitate the creation of applications after running the latest Android Studio version.
- If you want to do some updates on your project that you have already released and run on Android phones, you can do it easily with Android Studio and the thing is that the changes you made will be saved to the application that was already released.
- The code editor that you will use during application development is equipped with a smart suggestion viewer that shows you the closest to the code that you include in your work.
- Whatever Android device you want to develop apps and games on (Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto and tablets), Android Studio supports it and with it you can easily create apps for it and simulate what it will look like.
- The tool is equipped with an analyzer that displays a statistic of the sizes of each part of the application that you create and that you put yourself in order to reach the control at the end of the size you want to reach.
Explain the Android Studio application and run its latest version 2022, These are the majority of the features, but not all of them, of course, the tool is in fact very special and full of additions that eventually lead you to one of the easiest application development experiences for Android systems.
Eclipse’s is much lower! But you should know that the environment is completely different, as we are comparing a tool dedicated to creating Android applications with another tool that is mainly for Java.
Steps to run Android Studio:
- The first steps to run the tool on your computer, regardless of the system it is running on, is to ensure that the minimum specifications are available, which are:
- In terms of the version of the systems, the version of Windows that your device is running on must be a minimum of 8 or higher, with MacOS it must be the version that it is running 10.14, or Linux 2.31 and higher.
- In terms of space, it must be random or RAM not less than 8 GB, and the same space must also be available
- with that designated for storage in order to be able to run the Android Studio tool.
- The screen resolution must also be not less than 1280 x 800 so that you can start developing applications and games with this tool.
- Second, after making sure that you have the necessary specifications in order to run the tool on your computer, go to the official website to download the tool and follow the following:
- From the link indicated here, then click on the Download Android Studio button.
- From the window that will appear to you, agree to the terms that will appear in front of you, then click on the download button below.