The 7 most important steps for daily facial care, it may be confusing to determine when and how often you should use daily facial care products at first, in the following article we will learn about the most important 7 steps for daily facial care that it is important to apply on a regular basis to obtain a guaranteed result.
The 7 most important steps for daily facial care
We all desire healthy and radiant skin through constant attention to the skin and following the steps of daily facial care. The correct order of application of skin care products helps to make the most of the regular daily face care regimen.
Here is everything you need to know about daily face care, day and night, and the correct arrangement for it
Daily face care steps in the morning
To get your daily face care routine in the morning, follow these steps:
- Cleansing face wash
When you wake up in the morning, start your daily face care routine with a little warm water, then wash your face with a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type.
The toner helps in neutralizing the pH of the skin after using the cleanser and has a system that works to deliver antioxidants to the pores of the skin, experts believe that you can skip the toner in your daily face care routine.
- Antioxidant Serum
They are treatments that are very rich in nutrients, minerals and vitamins that treat many problems, so it is preferable to keep them as close as possible to the surface of the skin as they help to get rid of skin irritation and reduce the damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Eye cream
Regular use of eye cream in daily face care helps maintain skin elasticity, reduce fine lines under the eyes, and prevent collagen loss.
- Specific treatment for spots and acne
You must check the product packaging to know how to apply it, and this type of treatment often dries the skin, so put it on the required places only, and you must wait 3 hours before applying the next product until the active ingredient is completed in it.
Everyone needs a moisturizer as well as those with oily skin to provide elasticity, get rid of dryness and protect the skin from harsh external conditions, sun, weather and chemicals.
Sunscreen is the last step in your daily face care routine in the morning. It is used to block UV rays and a zinc-containing sunscreen is recommended to provide greater efficacy and absorption after moisturizer.
Daily face care steps at night
A nighttime daily facial routine is ideal for getting as many nutrients as possible as the skin regenerates get and repairs itself during sleep hours.
- Face wash
Use a lotion that helps you remove makeup residues, such as an oily face wash, and then use a water-based wash to get rid of oil and dirt stuck in the pores of the face.
- Skin whitening serum
You can use serums that contain alpha hydroxy to get rid of dead skin cells and stimulate the building of collagen, and there are some types of serums that contain retinol, a form of vitamin A that reduces visible spots and wrinkles and is recommended to be used only at night.
- Eye cream
You can apply eye cream again at night to train the skin around the eyes to handle the active ingredients in it.
- Facial oils
It is an additional boost for more hydration, especially if you have used some medicated products that cause dryness to your skin, and it is preferable to apply it at night.
Best tips for daily face care
Here are some tips to get the best results for your daily face care:
- Make sure to apply sunscreen multiple times as part of the daily routine and that the sunscreen is broad-spectrum and apply it on non-sunny days as well.
- Washing the face in two steps, the first is to remove makeup and impurities with a gentle wash, and the second time is using a wash designed to treat skin problems.
- Apply moisturizer immediately after cleansing when your skin is still damp, as this will give your skin more vitality.
- Massage your face while moisturizing and cleansing to boost blood circulation for a more radiant complexion.
- Apply the products to your face in the correct order and follow the rule of applying products from the lightest to the heaviest textures.
- Avoid sleeping with makeup on your face, as this clogs the pores and increases the likelihood of acne breakouts.
- Read the label on skin care products and check the ingredients list for harmful ingredients to avoid.
- Don’t try too many new products at the same time, so if you develop allergy symptoms, it’s easy to determine which one is causing it.